EyeTV 2.3

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ruud, Sep 7, 2006.

1. ruud macrumors regular

Hi,

Does anyone have the .dmg for EyeTV 2.3 (not 2.3.1) available? I updated my EyeTV to 2.3.1 today and forgot to back up the old version, and then realized I like the old version a lot better on my PPC mac mini.

Thanks a lot!

(Yes, I realize EyeTV is a commercial program, however, the updates can be downloaded freely from elgato.com, however, they only have 2.3.1 available and 2.3 is gone from their site as far as I can see)

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

I have it but it would take 2 hours to upload, in which time the internet connection would have been lost a couple of times.

It really is fantastic though! The on screen menu is stunning (though with no customisation?). I still think Elgato need to harness Core Video and have DVD Player style colour correction.

3. phairphan macrumors 6502

phairphan

4. TMA macrumors 6502a

TMA

I downgraded from version 2.3 to version 1.8.5

Any version from 2.0 upwards would not pick up enough signal on several channels (Film Four, E4, TMF, and a few others) Where as version 1.8.5 is fine.

Unusual isn't it!

5. ruud thread starter macrumors regular

6. -Garry- macrumors 6502a

-Garry-

Have you actually tried 2.3.1? I had the same problem with 2.3 (only recently got the EyeTV so never tried an earlier version) which 2.3.1 fixed. Being able to control it with the Apple remote is a godsend.