F/S 20gb 4th gen ipod

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by badmofo9000, Jul 17, 2005.

1. macrumors regular

I am selling my 4th gen 20gb ipod for cheap. It included the dock with firewire and usb 2.0 cables(seperate cables). Also I will through in my itrip. It has soome minor causmetic blemishes but is in great working order. Also included is an electric blue iskin case. The battery has been replaced a few months back and should last for a long time. I am not sure of the actual charge time because I never use the thing. Asking $150 for the entire thing shipped or best offer. Paypal accepted or money orders accepted.

2. macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

HWGA:Standard questions:
    Where are you located?
    Where will you ship to?
    Do you have a track record on any other venue (like eBay) to help us ascertain your trustworthiness as a seller?

3. thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry for the lack of info.

I am located in Kenosha, WI.
    I will ship anywhere in USA included in price. If someone is outside USA contact me with details on shipping.
    I dont really have a track record selling things online. I have a paypal account with a feedback of 0 or 1 that i havnt used in like 2 years. But i believe if you use paypal there is some buyer protection policy(if i remember correctly).

4. thread starter macrumors regular

5. macrumors regular

PM SENT

6. macrumors 65816

wnameth

are you accepting trades, i.e the 1GB ipod shuffle in my sig, or the 10GB ipod or both?

7. thread starter macrumors regular

sorry no trades, I need some extra cash for a Vegas trip I am taking next week.

8. thread starter macrumors regular

SOld