F/S Xbox

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by macdaddy121, Apr 4, 2005.

1. macrumors 6502a

For Sale

1 Xbox : Never had a single problem with booting, freezing, or connecting to the internet.

2 S controllers : Both are actual xbox controllers. Smaller version not the huge ones but the ones most people prefer.

1 Xbox Live Kit : 10 months left on subscription. Comes with headset and everything (Headset clip broke but can be fixed if you tape it. It works fine it just will not stay on the piece that wraps around your ears. Tape it and it will work fine.) Ends on 2/13/06!!!

5 games : All games work great and I have never had a problem with any of them.

Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition w/ bonus disc
    Madden 2005
    NCAA Football 2005
    ESPN Football 2k5
    007 Nightfire

I also have three 2 month live free subscriptions. So there is another half of a year there.

Pictures will be up soon. If I can figure out how to put them up.

I don't know exactly how much I want for all of this, I just know I am getting married in July and every penny counts. Get back to me and I will see what I can do. Thanks for looking.

2. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Not Sure

I am not sure if I am going to include the 10 months left on the xbox live. All of my info is on the xbox and it makes me a little nervous. Even thought the card input into the system has been cancelled since then, it still makes me nervous.

And again, just send me an offer, I need the money. Thanks.

3. macrumors 6502

when was the xbox manufactured

4. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Toughy

WoW, I don't know how to find the exact date but I bought it right at 2 years ago. I hope thats what you were looking for. Again, I haven't had any problems.

5. macrumors 604

LimeiBook86

On the bottom of the unit there should be a white sticker, on there - next to the model number or serial number, there should be a manufacture's date.

This is very useful for deterring what 'version' the Xbox is and if it can be modified ect. Although the date doesn't give you an exact answer, it can help.

:D

6. macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

How much do you want for the XBoX, I need a new one, mine freezes every 20 min. when playing any game. Or it just won't load the level. Yes I have a Thompson drive.

7. macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

the drive is the problem, I replaced mine but paid $90 for a samsung drive. I have modded it so It works fine in mine but yeah those tend to die so I put up the cash for a premo one.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Manuf. Date

Date on the white sticker is 08/31/02. About 2 and a half years ago.

I am not sure on the price I have been looking on ebay and they seem to vary in price. I don't think I will keep the 10 months on the xbox live on the system. There is to much personal information on the harddrive so I will have to delete current xbox live if there is a buyer. However the 3 two month free xbox live cards will still be included.

If anyone knows how to conceal the personal info but keep the 10 month live subscription on there please let me know.

Also, just send me a pm with your price and what you want to buy. Let me know I am open to reasonable offers.

9. thread starter macrumors 6502a

DVD remote

I forgot to mention that I also have the dvd remote and sensor so that dvds can be played on the xbox.

10. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry

I just thought that maybe there was an experation date on the free 2 month subscriptions and there is. They must be redeemed by 3/31/05. HAHA. Sorry my foult for not looking at that before.

I have decided on a price and I am open to other offers.

But after looking on ebay for a couple of days I think that $175 is a good price.

Let me know if you are interested.

11. macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

The XBOX, it sounds like, uses a Thompson drive - the worst of the XBBOX drives. And $175? Thats kinda high, I mean I've seen XBox's, brand new, go for $150. But wait, you were including more so... lets see if you included the DVD Remote, I'd say sell it for $135 min.

12. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks

The 175 includes all of the games. Do you still that is to much?