F1: Brazil Qualifying

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by bartelby, Oct 21, 2006.

1. bartelby macrumors Core

2. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

Nice to see Massa qualified in pole position, I can't stand watching Schums team mates constantly racing in his shadow.

3. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

Looks like tomorrow we're finally going to have a 'proper race' between Massa and Alonso, without Massa having to worry about Schumacher's championship challenge.

4. iGav macrumors G3

Schumacher didn't deserve that. :(

He destroyed the lap record at Suzuka, and he destroyed the lap record here. He's still the fastest man out there. And looking at the rules today, in every sense of the word, he's a victim of his own dominance.

He was nothing other than awesome today, and he'll be nothing other than awesome tomorrow.

It's a shame it takes a mechanical failure for Schumacher, and the last race of the season for him to finally get himself in that position. Hey. :rolleyes:

5. bursty macrumors 6502a

bursty

Great, another victory for Alonso due to Schumi's reliabilty problems. Way to go Alonso.... :rolleyes:

6. bartelby thread starter macrumors Core

I bet you're the first to laugh at other drivers problems!:rolleyes:

That's what I really REALLY hate about Ferrari. Rubens had so much potential when he was with them but he was never allowed to show it!
    He should have told Ross Prawn to F**k off in Austria and won the race.

I hope Massa wins, he's been excellent this year!

7. iGav macrumors G3

That's crap. He could have been faster in every practice, in every qualifying, in every race. He had every opportunity, as have all of his teammates to prove that they were faster.

They all failed to do so. ;)

8. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

I want to see Schumi take this race, I'm rooting for him in the Championship too but either way I hope it's a fair fight today...

...no scandals or races decided by the stewards PLEASE!

9. iGav macrumors G3

Understatement.
    Of.
    The.
    Year.

The boy was f**king phenomenal!

10. ®îçhå®? macrumors 68000

®îçhå®?

Totally agree. I would have liked to see him win it though. Bumer about the puncture as i reckon that he could have done if it wasnt for that.

11. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

He did absolutely terifically to get where he finished with that puncture. I'm proud of Button aswell:D

12. BoyBach macrumors 68040

BoyBach

A great race to end a fantastic season. (Even my mother watched and enjoyed it!)

Next season is going to be extremely interesting.

13. bursty macrumors 6502a

bursty

I think Schumi's pass on Kimi at the end was a nice little ego-check for the Finn :D

Too bad for Schumi, not the ideal way to finish his racing career....with so many problems but that was an amazing comeback from 18th to 4th. Schumi, you will be missed!