Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kevingaffney

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 17, 2008
Only released a couple of days, but I'm very impressed with the look of this on the iPad. Could do with a little polishing In next update but certainly the best of the Facebook apps I've tried

thefacepad

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2011
Facepad Feedback

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback, we are working around the clock on many great improvements and features but would love to hear your suggestions!

Best,
Cole Ratias
Founder of Facepad

d3vilsim

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2010
this is really a great facebook apps for ipad. Tested few hours... found out 2 problems so far.

1. time show on post are not accurate. (for example post a status post at 11.pm but it show 8am) already check my ipad time are correct)

2. most of the time when play youtube movie it's will auto hide.

Once again..thanks for the apps =)

Fedorov

macrumors 6502
Jun 18, 2009
Nice to see you on here Cole.
One thing I cannot do currently on the "other apps" is access and read/post/photos to the new facebook Groups.

I think once you have most of the features of the other apps in, with your good looking UI you can probably start charging 59p for your app.

Why on earth the Facebook founders haven't realised that most people would PAY for a decent facebook app on their iPad..... :)

Regards

matt90036

macrumors regular
Oct 9, 2010
Facepad is buggy. I can't write messages, I cant sign out and it is really slow. If you want a dedicated app for your facebook buy atomic browser for 99c and it will automatically load the last page you visited.

anthonymoody

macrumors 68040
Aug 8, 2002
I like the look of this app but find it buggy. Happy it exists and glad to have a dev who seems engaged and interested in making the app better over time. No a fan of using a browser whether atomic or otherwise to access FB. I hope this app evolves to become as polished as twitter's.

EmmEff

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I didn't find Facepad terribly buggy but I guess I haven't used it "seriously" (how serious can one be about Facebook?) enough. I look forward to future updates/upgrades as well.

EmmEff

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010
Ontario, Canada
One would assume that a dedicated app can bring more to the table than what using the website directly would do. If that's not the case, then the app has no value.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.