FaceChat: A beautiful Facebook chat client for OS X

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Reflejo, Apr 18, 2012.

1. macrumors newbie

Hello!,

We want to create a beautiful Facebook Chat app for Mac OS X that will allow you to chat with your online Facebook friends and send message to the offline ones.

You can see a working screenshot here:

[​IMG]

We need to raise some budget though, so if you are interested on being a part of the project please drop us some bucks here: http://www.indiegogo.com/facechat

Thank you! :)

2. macrumors 65816

Pretty slick, clear up that dead space at the top of the chat bar though. Also the first name you have selected shows a green button to the far right but everyone else it's right on their pic, make it all the same, just b/c someone is selected doesn't mean that dot needs to move, maybe just change colors from online to offline.

Also I hate FB, but 600+ million love it so I think it will be a great app you just won't receive seed funding from me =(

3. macrumors newbie

This is a nice app, I would like to be able to merge the open chat windows though, is that possible? Maybe with upper tabs?

4. macrumors newbie

yes! we are working on that feature, the design is just a mockup, we are improving every day ,and that feature will be released on the next beta!..

Help to make this happen!

and thank you for the feedback :D