Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

IndyGopher

macrumors 6502a
Nov 3, 2001
Indianapolis, IN
Sdashiki said:
I take it NO ONE on this thread attends MIT?

Do you believe to attend MIT you are probably smart?

So you would think that they wouldnt do something stupid?

You know that a percentage of every college study body does drugs of one type or another, right?

My point is, I know for a fact MIT has TONS of drugs coursing thru its veins. I know people who study high, take the test high, and get high scores.

Its not drugs that make you stupid, only you can be stupid.

If you cant "handle" drugs, i.e. cant function as a normal facet of society, and still get along, then you do deserve to be labeled a LOSER.

But dont ever put people who use drugs, and drug addicts in the same category. Plenty of people do drugs, and plenty still function perfectly well.

The only logical distillation of what you said, is "some people are "better" than they would be otherwise, in some way or another, because they are taking illegal drugs." Are you serious??

Stridder44

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2003
California
Holy eff man Im very sorry....but well...yeah....

EDIT: After going from page 1 to page 8 I realize something's changed....we're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
cwedl said:
YOU know what the answer is to that question is dont you:????? dont take drugs!!!!!!! love macs for what they are, without the influence of drugs!!!!
:confused: So you've given the answer but I'm not clear what the question was, the last question in the thread befor you anser was 'No sympathy?', to which the answer makes no sense as far as I can see.

jadekitty24 said:
Aw jeez...the beast has been awakened. :rolleyes:
*ZIP*
Sorry I didn't realize my iSight was on!:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.