Fair Price on Rev. A 12"PB?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by gello2424, Mar 31, 2004.

1. gello2424 macrumors member

Hello everyone,

I just put my 12" PB up for sale for 1075.00 dollars US. I just wanted to see if you people out there think that is a fair price. If not what do you guys think i should be asking for it.

Rev. A 867MHz (as if everyone didn't all ready know)
    640MB RAM
    Airport Extreme card included.
    Has one little scratch on the bottom and is missing those darn little rubber feet things. I have replaced them about 4 times so now I am over it.
    Also I am running 10.2.8

2. jumpman25 macrumors regular

That's about what you should get for it. You can buy a new Rev. B for 1400.00 with edu discount. Yours is the older model and is used. I just saw a new Rev. A go for about 1100.00 on ebay so I'd go for it if you want to sell it.

3. gello2424 thread starter macrumors member

I very much so want to sell it as i have no use for it right now. If you are instrested in it I would not have a clue on how about selling it out side of ebay or half?

4. dudeami macrumors regular

If you haven't already done so, you might consider placeing this thread in the marketplace and classifieds forum.

5. dudeami macrumors regular

6. gello2424 thread starter macrumors member

Ok thanks for all your help. I guess my price is ok. When I think about it you are really getting it for 800.00 US because it has the Airport Extreme Card and 512MB RAM that is a least 200 bucks in extra stuff.