Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iHateWindows

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 11, 2005
I made this. Please don't make fun of me... :(

I spelled Longhorn wrong on purpose.

Well I fixed that.

Attachments

• Windows Longhorn.jpg
    Windows Longhorn.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 232

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Cute. Very creative. Nice job. ;) Do hope that Longhorn won't come with viruses though.

runninmac

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2005
Rockford MI
Yeah I feel stupid too how do you spell it? Well that box seems to be what microsofts trying to do. I wonder if they will be able to ship by there deadline (anyone want to take bets :p )

besler3035

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI
iHateWindows said:
I made this. Please don't make fun of me... :(

I spelled Longhorn wrong on purpose.

Well I fixed that.

Notice how he says at the end "Well I fixed that," referring to how he originally spelled Longhorn wrong on purpose. Longhorn is spelled L-O-N-G-H-O-R-N :)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
runninmac said:
Yeah I feel stupid too how do you spell it? Well that box seems to be what microsofts trying to do. I wonder if they will be able to ship by there deadline (anyone want to take bets :p )
I'm gonna put $20 on the 18th of May, 2010.

It'll be a nice graduation present for me... Microsoft providing comic relief. :)

jdechko

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2004
dsharits said:
It won't. That's an extra downloadable package for Internet Explorer. ;)

Nah, it comes with Longhorn SP1 (aka WinXP-SP4) which will be released approximately 30 days after release.

spacefreak4

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2005
Virginia
You know, Windows already comes with viruses... This machine is unfortunately Windows, and when we started it up the first time, it had the Blaster virus on it.

dsharits

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2004
Plant City, FL
spacefreak4 said:
You know, Windows already comes with viruses... This machine is unfortunately Windows, and when we started it up the first time, it had the Blaster virus on it.
Wow, that's crazy. :eek:
It makes me very happy when I look to my left and see my beautiful, impervious G4 sitting there. :D

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
jdechko said:
Nah, it comes with Longhorn SP1 (aka WinXP-SP4) which will be released approximately 30 days after release.
Not really because the way Microsoft works is find a hole, exploit it so everyone knows and then wait a long time before making a faulty patch that makes even more security holes. haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.