Family search links Royals with Bush

Discussion in 'Community' started by iGav, Sep 18, 2002.

1. iGav macrumors G3

2. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Good thing its an ancient link and he's not in line for the throne.....

What's the opinion of you brits about this? The monarchy doesn't have the same appeal here as over there.

D

3. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

I can't say it bothers me really... to be honest I'm probably related to alot of you guys with Irish blood anyways, because I'm half Irish and from a huge clan......

Imagine though....... 'George 'Dubbya' Bush King Of England'...... :eek: :eek: :p

I don't think the Monarchy has much appeal here to be honest...... except by those who are either 'Old' or got sucked in by the incredibly extravagant and waste of money Jubilee celebrations at the start of summer.....

Personally I think the monarchy is a waste time, and a big waste of taxpayers money....... Why can't we have a Queen like the one in the Netherlands???

4. awrc macrumors regular

I thought it was fairly common knowledge by this point that both the Bush family and the British royal family are *very* closely related in that they are, in fact, all alien reptoids.

Now where did I put my turquoise tinfoil hat...

5. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

I sure hope you posted this as a joke.....

cause it was quite entertaining...

6. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

What surprises me the most is that I'm still able to be surprised by this sort of thing - oh, that was funny, nice link - thanks.

D

7. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

And to think that David Icke was once a respected sports star over here!! :rolleyes: :eek: :p

8. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Really - so what did he do/play,

not a boxer, obviously, but a few too many hits to the head might account for some of it.....

9. iGav thread starter macrumors G3

He was a huge football star..... in the late 70's early 80's..... a goalkeeper..... He used to play for my fav football team Coventry City....... that probably has something to do with his current mental state....... :eek: :eek: :p

10. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

charles barkley, a top american pro basketball player, wanted to be a public official after his great basketball career and some of the things he said on and off court, his famous "say anything" type of style, probably killed his chances

newt gingrich, with some strange theories about giraffe hunting and upper body strength of men, was speaker of the house and sometimes sounded off the hook like this reptilie phobic ex-soccor star:D