iPad mini Fashionistas and iPad Mini

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by apierrec, Nov 2, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Okay, this is the thread wherein you will post pics or recommend classy clothes or pants (for men or women or boys or girls or ladies or gentlemen :cool:) with pockets that are perfect match with iPad Mini.

I don't want a small bag for my mini as I hate carrying bags, not my style. Smart cover or slim case is enough then to be hide / kept in my pockets. That's the reason I do not carry with me my iPad 3 all the time. Sometimes, I mess up when buying something online in a hurry or on the spot using my iPhone 5.

I only have one pants with pockets which the iPad Mini is a perfect fit. :D

2. macrumors 6502

3. macrumors newbie

4. macrumors 68040

shenan1982

Is this thread for real?

then class it is, here

5. thread starter macrumors 6502

:eek: OMG, that's awesome. Thank you. Am going to shop one of this days in Macy's. if I find my perfect size online I'll pull the trying without fitting or seeing it in person. I need one for my trip on winter.

----------

Stop. Just stop, trolling.

----------

Lol Not my cup of tea.

6. macrumors newbie

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

I wonder if the mini will fit in the pockets:

http://m.shop.lacoste.com/mt/shop.lacoste.com/Lacoste-Cotton-Gabardine-Cargo-Pant/dp/B0051UYD2A

http://m.shop.lacoste.com/mt/shop.lacoste.com/Lacoste-Down-Insulated-Jacket/dp/B001G517N2

I need a winter jacket with a big hidden pocket. If not I'll just use my North Face with a big pocket in front.

----------

Terrific find. Am thinking if I could use it my travels or if it is for everyday use especially if I cannot hide it in my pocket or if that is not too bulky.

8. macrumors newbie

9. thread starter macrumors 6502

Am reading the reviews in amazon of that portfolio bag.

----------

I've been shopping around for those tactical, cargo etc pants online last 2 days. That looks nice and giving me ideas what to search as the cargo could be a bit tacky if the design is not great. Though the luxury brands make gorgeous cargo pants.