favorite pop music, tv, movie stars

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Feb 6, 2003.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

for pop music i currently like creed and avril...tv's friends has grown on me as has frasier...and for movie stars i like bruce willis (the kid, sixth sense),wynona ryder, juliette binoche, forrest whittaker, ewan macgregor, catherine zeta jones, kevin spacey, and a few other relatively new people

for more established popular music acts i like the eagles, metallica, fleetwood mac, amy grant, janis joplin, beatles, stones, the temptations, and kiss

favorite tv show from the past was miami vice, black sheep squadron, and the twilight zone

established long time actors i like are jessica lange, jack nicholson, gene hackman, robert deniro, and al pacino

i just don't get the backstreet boys, nsync, ricky martin, eminem, and slip knot..i must be getting old:p

2. King Cobra macrumors 603

Creed isn't too bad. For pop I like Shakira and, once in a while, Lindsay Pagano. For more energetic music, I'll listen to black album Metallica, Taproot, Saliva, Disturbed, P.O.D, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, StainD, sometimes Korn, sometimes Tantric, sometimes Sum 41, sometimes Chevelle, or other bands. I also got addicted to Slipknot, because of the rapid fire drumming and the suspense in many of their songs. The one thing I don't like about Slipknot is how negatively the lyrics are expressed.

For TV shows, I like The Simpsons and, on occassion, South Park.

3. iAlan macrumors 65816

iAlan

Re: favorite pop music, tv, movie stars

Don't think I have even seen Metalica and Amy Grant written in the same sentence before!!

Music - Natalie Imbruglia, Sophie Ellis Bexter, Hikaru Utada, Misia,
    Movie - The Abyss (Directors Cut), LOTR (Special edition DVD), Memento, There's Something About Mary
    TV - 24 (actually got a friend to send me the DVD from USA for season 1 as it is not on TV in Japan), Simpsons (in Japanese), Malcolm In The Middle and my all time favourite Buffy...

4. jefhatfield thread starter Retired

jefhatfield

Re: Re: favorite pop music, tv, movie stars

isn't diversity great:p

of the members of metallica, james likes country, jason likes funk, kirk likes emo-rock, and lars, well he likes anything that can't be gotten off of napster;)

5. MacFan25 macrumors 68000

MacFan25

Music - Eagles, Beatles, Weezer

TV - CSI, ER, Scrubs, Ed, The Simpsons

I can't think of many movies. But, I like Tommy Boy. Chris Farley was hilarious. I also like Al Pacino. One of my favorite movies Pacino was in is Insomnia.