Favourite Twitter app?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Dazd, Dec 26, 2010.

1. macrumors member

Hi all, hope you had a great Christmas.
    I have Osfoora, Echofon Pro and Twitter apps but with more and more Twitter apps coming out lately I was wondering which apps people find are their favourite. I'm currently using Osfoora as my main app, are there any other that look and work better?

Would love to hear opinions :)

Daz

2. macrumors P6

MacDawg

I don't use it much, but I just use the official Twitter app

3. macrumors 604

ravenvii

I like the official twitter app the best, too. Very nice interface.

4. macrumors 6502

Dragoro

5. macrumors 6502a

JNGold

The Twitter iPad app still has a few annoying things (i.e. No contact search when composing a tweet, dm's dont stay registered as read) but the interface is just so nice that I keep going back to it. Plus, it is the only stable push notification system of all the twitter options, including Boxcar.

Osfoora comes a close second.

6. macrumors 6502

Tweetings HD on iPad is packed with features and is updated more often, also has a developer who responds to users, unlike Osfoora which is very unresponsive.

7. macrumors 68000

ctt1wbw

TwitBird Pro is the only one I have on my iPhone and my iPad. Best Twitter app there is.

8. macrumors 6502

I use the official Twitter app and I like it. But does anybody know how to delete @ mentions on the iphone? I still have @ mentions on my Iphone from people I don't follow anymore. I have deleted the app and reinstall it but the mentions are still there :mad:

Oops...this thread is for the ipad, my mistake

9. macrumors 68020

I was using Echofon up until a few weeks ago. I decided to check out Tweetings which another member on here recommended. I really like it thus far. It's nice since I use Echofon on my iPhone, so when I'm on my iPad, I'll use the Tweetings app. The UI is pretty nice, and it has push notifications as well.

10. macrumors 6502a

kristoffer4

I also just started using Tweetings on ipad and mac. Love Twitter sync. :cool:

11. macrumors 68020

I use the official Twitter app on my iPad. Echofon is also a nice alternative if you don't want to use the official Twitter app for iPad.