Fax Query from a Dufus

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mr. Monsieur, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Mr. Monsieur macrumors 6502

Apr 21, 2004
    hey folks!

yes, i'm feeling kind of silly...i just tried sending a fax...it disappeared and didn't inform me if it had gone or not. i really *shouldn't* send it to this person more than once (he may not appreciate it, to say the least!)...so i've got to figure out if it went or not...my gut feeling is that it didn't go because in the "to" line i put the name of the person and in the "dialing prefix" line i put his phone number (!) i'm guessing that i should put his number in the "to" line...what goes in the "dialing prefix," though? to add spice to the question...i'm sending it to someone in greece! would the 011-30 (external # for US - Country Code) go in the "dialing prefix" box? Should the City Code go in the "dialing prefix" box, too?
    THANKS in advance! :D
  2. iSaint macrumors 603

May 26, 2004
    South Mississippi y'all, near the water!
    You should be able to print a report of facsimiles sent/received/errors, etc. Check the manual for an outgoing fax report. You can probably find the manual online if you don't have one.