feedback on mockup theme

Discussion in 'Community' started by briankonar, Mar 13, 2004.

1. briankonar macrumors regular

Mar 10, 2004
    hey I'm looking to get some feedback on a mockup theme i'm working on. What do you think should be changed? Different colors? New Widgets? Highlights? etc. etc. All input is appreciated.
    the aqua window has the widget rollovers, the finder window has the widgets plain.

Attached Files:

2. hvfsl macrumors 68000

Jul 9, 2001
    London, UK
    Nice theme.

One thing I would change would be the Apple logo, I think you need to make it stand out more, maybe make it black or something.

Also I think the little circle next to services should be a small triangle.

And maybe the process bars could stand out more.
  3. briankonar thread starter macrumors regular

Mar 10, 2004
    thanks for the input, so far i've recessed the apple logo, and gave the progress bars white backgrounds with blue edges, i'm probably going to keep the circle in place of the arrow though, since this theme will have several different overall looks (one of them being more akin to Aqua, i.e. uses an Apple Menu, standard toolbar widget, arrows for hierachal menus, etc).

Any comments on the colors (too light, dark, i hate blue, etc.), the recessed buttons (too deep, too shallow, make them flat), the text color, the gloss on certain areas, would be helpful. Do you think the Aqua window's titlebar should have the recessed portion? or should it be flat? thanks.
  4. Royal Pineapple macrumors 65816

Royal Pineapple

too dark for my tastes, needs a little more definition between the foreground and background, if you understand what im saying good for you.