Feeler: 14" 1.33ghz iBook G4, SuperDrive, 1.25GB RAM

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by XIII, Dec 29, 2005.

1. macrumors 68040

XIII

This is a feeler for the sale of my iBook. I'm not sure what its worth, and I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell yet, hence the feeler.

This is a UK spec (UK keyboard in other words) iBook, with a 14" screen. It has a 4x SuperDrive, and I have maxxed out the RAM at 1.25GB. The stock (at the time) 60GB HD is inside. This iBook has a pristine screen, no dead or stuck pixels. The casing and iBook were very well looked after, cleaned with iClean once a week. There are some very light scratches on the lid, only visible in some light (I can't see them as I look now, for example). I have all the documents and the original box. I can also give you OS X Tiger, and a genuine upgrade disc for it. I will also include a grey 14" tucano second skin for the iBook.

If anyone is interested, get in touch with me. If anyone wants photos, get in touch with me too. Anyone who has a good idea of what I will get for this.. post a reply. :)

Thanks a lot.

2. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

Couple things, why *might* you be selling and can we see some pictures?

3. thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

I am selling because I want power power - I am looking at getting an iMac G5.

If anyone has an iMac G5 they are interested in trading, that would also be great.

I have a poor camera right here.. so I mayaswell take some quick photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. macrumors 601

mjstew33

I just wanted to say that XIII, Jack, is a great person to deal with. I was very pleased to deal with him. A++++. Have no worries dealing with him. :)

5. macrumors 68040

BakedBeans

i can vouch for him too!!!

6. thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Thanks very much for the positive feedback lilsuprano and bakedbeans. :) Means a lot. :)

I will be out of the country until the 2nd of January, and may or may not have net access. If not, I will read everything when I get back. Thanks.

7. thread starter macrumors 68040

XIII

Back. :) I am now free to answer all questions.

FYI - this iBook is covered by the one year warranty until May 2006.. you can still add AppleCare until then.