Feeler: 20GB 4G iPod

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by rickvanr, Sep 24, 2005.

1. macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Hello

I'm contemplating selling my 4G iPod. There is a very small, but noticeable scratch on the top right hand corner, but it's merely cosmetic. Aside from that there is normal wear and tear. If I did decide to sell I'd include the iPod, firewire cable, dock, headphones, carry case, original box and whatever else I can find at home. Here are some photos;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you're interested let me know.

Best,
    - Rick

2. macrumors regular

Looks.... really... nice..... I dont got much cash but tell me your lowest offer you would take. Could match it..... Maybe....

3. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

4. macrumors regular

5. thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

I don't know what I'll be asking for it yet, but I won't be selling unless I get a shuffle first to tide me over for a couple months.

6. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

No offense, but you should have waited to post the thread then ;) but when you know how much you want please let me know. :)

7. thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

Well that's why it's a feeler, and not a for sale, and I don't really know the market value. $200?

8. macrumors 6502a

Trade for an iPod U2 same size and condition? Includes headphones, box, manual, etc.

9. thread starter macrumors 68040

rickvanr

If I do decide to sell this iPod, I wouldn't want to trade it for another. I'm looking to gain a little spending from from this sale, thank you for the interest though.