Feeler: 8GB iPhone w. Accesorries

Discussion in 'iPhone Marketplace Archive' started by berkleeboy210, Feb 18, 2008.

1. macrumors 68000

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I might sell the iPhone, get a blackberry curve and buy a iPod Touch with the money I get from the iPhone.

I've had the iPhone since June 29, Launch Day. It's in great condition. I have a couple cases that I'll throw in the bundle. A Casemate, and a Crystal Jacket with the Film Screen Protector.

I still have the Original Box from the iPhone, Dock, Cable, Charger. The Original headphones broke, so I've been using the Vibe Duos with the Call Button.

Just wondering what I could get for all this.

The headphones are practically brand new and retail for 100. each case is 30 or so.

so I'm saying ballpark range of $350 shipped or maybe a little more/less.

2. macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

Let me call dibs. I'll pay $350 (does that include the V-modas?)

3. macrumors 68000

kuebby

$350 sounds low for everything, sorry taylorwilsdon. But without the headphones it sounds about right. I'd recommend you sell those separately, surely some current iPhone user is looking for a pair, and would net you more money.

If you decide to part out the cases I'd be interested in the screen protector, but I'm not exactly sure which one it is, could you post a link?

4. thread starter macrumors 68000

5. macrumors 68000

taylorwilsdon

You can't really part out a screen protector :p They lose their stick after one application.

I believe the headphones are included but I'm still interested without them.

6. thread starter macrumors 68000

Agree about the Screen Protector. It would lose all it's stick by the time it arrived to you.

I'll post back in about a week with what I've decided. Taylor, I have your PM so I'll save that and reply to you in a week either way.

Thanks for your interest guys!

7. macrumors 68000

kuebby

Ok, I thought the screen protector was unused, my mistake.

Just curious, how much better did you find the Vibe Duos than the included headset?

8. macrumors 68020

phungy

Didn't you just sell your iPhone a few days ago on ebay for $475?

9. macrumors regular

Pm'd you

I can offer a little more then 350