1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Feeler/FS: 8GB iPhone, 2 cases, original box. Used.

Discussion in 'iPhone Marketplace Archive' started by kntgsp, Aug 28, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

sold

2. macrumors 6502a

pics

sold

3. macrumors member

maybe

hey there. i may be interested. i saw your post on craigslist ( i live in kc). i was just wondering if you have ever dropped it, or if the marks on the back are just from being bumped around or normal stuff like that. i can't commit or anything but i do have my eye on it and will let you know. im just saying do wait on me or anything (not that you would).

4. macrumors 6502a

Has anyone done business with kntgsp before? I sent him the money a few days ago but still haven't heard back from him.

5. macrumors 6502a

I had a transaction with kntgsp. It went fine. I wouldn't worry, at least not yet :) It is the Labor Day weekend, after all :)

6. macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

But most people check the email a few times a day.........let us know :)

7. macrumors 68040

velocityg4

Not all though. I check my e-mail 2-3 times per month.

8. macrumors regular

:eek: Not a real word.

9. macrumors 6502a

sblasl

If you have a couple of cases, why is this phone so scratched up in 2 weeks time? It looks like you put it in your pocket with keys and $3.00 in change?

10. macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

Dang you must be loaded with spam!

11. macrumors regular

I hope he charges it before he gets rid of it. I hate seeing my iPhone battery in the red.

12. macrumors 6502a

Wow, thought this thread was deleted already.

Anyway, yea hard to ship something when UPS store is closed for labor day weekend haha. I was at a wedding in Salt Lake until Friday, I made that clear to those interested in buying it. It's being shipped two day air on Tuesday everyone, so stop wigging out, I've sold many things on here and never cheated anyone. And thank you w8ing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

13. macrumors 6502a

The back of it? Ever think mayyyybe that's the reason I BOUGHT the cases? That was keys, and the front of the iPhone is flawless thank you very much. Go crap somewhere else.

14. macrumors 6502a

I wasn't worried just wondering if anyone else here bought anything from you. Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to call you out.

15. macrumors 6502a

Hey kntgsp where's the dock and manual? Correct me if I'm wrong but don't these things come with that stuff? Oh, and you never got back to me about whether you had a receipt or not. Thanks in advance.

16. macrumors 6502

There is no manual that comes with the iPhone, the dock on the other hand...