FEELER: GameCube, controllers

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by regre7, Aug 4, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

I'm buying this from a friend, and I haven't seen it, but apparently it's in good shape. Comes with four controllers, one of them is wireless, but I don't know what brand it/they are. I suspect the wired ones are Nintendo, but I don't know about the wireless. I'll post pics as soon as I get my hands on the system (which will be Monday, hey that's WWDC day! Hooray! Now Monday's double awesome!).

Even if you're not interested, please post what you'd be willing to pay for it.

2. macrumors regular

Maybe around $100 because i know they sell them new now for under $100. idk just a rough estimate~ Hope this helps

3. macrumors 6502

4. macrumors regular

5. macrumors regular

davisjw

With the coming of the Nintendo Wii in a few months, I'd say 60 would be the best bet in price...

6. macrumors 68040

60 sounds about right. Also, you might want to consider selling 3 controllers separately for 10 each (15 for the wireless, if its a wavebird) or 60 for the system plus 7.50/12.50 for each additional controller.

7. thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for your replies, I was just wondering because I'm actually buying this from him for $50, which I think is a steal, and was only considering selling it if there would be a considerable markup.

8. macrumors 6502a

NewbieNerd

For me personally, the cube was a great recent purchase for me. The combination of systems/games being cheap here in the near-Wii days and the fact that the games AND controllers will be usable with the Wii just did it for me. Plus I'll get to play these games on the Wii via Component Cables which are rare and expensive for the cube.