1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Feeler ipods:1GB shuffle and 10GB 3rd gen

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 2' started by wnameth, Dec 28, 2005.

1. macrumors 65816

wnameth

I am receiving my ipods that i sold in September back from the buyer, because he filed a claim and i won (2 months later) then he filed a chargeback and they said it would take up to 75 days to resolve, so i just gave up and said he can ship them back because i couldn't stand that fact that paypal would be holding 200US of mine for that long. SO the money I had in my paypal was originally going towards and ipod color, but not anymore:mad: so i am looking to either sell these or trade them... i am thinking like 210 shipped for both or i would do a direct trade for an ipod color/video (i could add cash) here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, the battery life on the 10GB is roughly 6 hours (maybe 7) the shuffle has the same specs as when i bought it, it only was used through three battery cycles.

thanks

2. macrumors 68000

amacgenius

Highly recommend wnameth great buyer/seller!

How much cash would you add if I traded my video for just the 3g?

3. macrumors 65816

wnameth

PM sent, i really hope we can work out a deal!!!:D :) :D :)

4. macrumors 68000

dsharits

Slightly off topic, but would you mind telling me what case that is for the 3G? I like the design of it.

5. macrumors 65816

wnameth

its an incase

6. macrumors 68000

dsharits

Cool, thanks. Sorry for the distraction. :eek:

7. macrumors 65816

wnameth

i am working out a deal with amacgenius, ill keep you posted! posibly only looking to sell the 1Gb shuffle now... will see what amacgenius decides

8. macrumors 65816

wnameth

okay amacgenius's deal fell though:rolleyes: so is there anyone who would do a trade like this:

both ipods 1GB stick of ram for laptop/desktop (2GB's if its a powermac) for a video ipod, possibly a color?

9. macrumors 65816

wnameth

205 shipped for both or a trade for a 20GB ipod that is color or possibly a 30Gb that is video, i can add cash. PLEASE HELP ME GET AN NEW IPOD! i only am selling them because my music collection is like 14gb and i would love the photo capability

thanks

10. macrumors 65816

wnameth

no one?

11. macrumors 65816

wnameth

Direct trade for a 20GB color with a case.:)

12. macrumors 65816

wnameth

if no one wants to trade i will add any 5 mini stanley cups (only have 10) to your order with the ipods and everything for a total of 220 shipped

thanks

13. macrumors 65816

wnameth

I also might be able to add a 512mb stick of emac ram to teh deal along with a 1GB laptop stick and the ipods plus cash for a color one.:)

14. macrumors 6502

was the person you were involved with originally from these forums? If so, I'd like to know who so as to not deal with them.

15. macrumors 65816

wnameth

no he was on ebay.....anyone want these ipods and ram for cash or another ipod? i need more GBs

16. macrumors 6502

k, cool.. one more for me to stay away from ebay :)

17. macrumors 65816

wnameth

no one at 200 shipped for both? i am not going to ebay, and i don't want to sell anywhere else..

18. macrumors 65816

wnameth

No one wants 2 ipods for 200 shipped, then make me an offer, how about 190 shipped? i need to get at least a color ipod that is 20GB, so please help...:)

19. macrumors regular

how much for just the 3g

20. macrumors 601

mjstew33

So far, wnameth has been a great seller. I have yet to recieve my RAM for my iMac G5, but, he's understanding and awesome.

21. macrumors 65816

wnameth

okay, I have decided to give the 3rd gen to my sister for christmas, my parents said they would give me some cash and call off some debts i had with them if i did this, so i will be, as for the shuffle, i am still considering selling it, i will let you know if anything changes

thanks