Feral releases Imperial Glory

Discussion in 'Games' started by x86isslow, Dec 2, 2006.

1. x86isslow macrumors 6502a

I'm really tired of going to this sub forum and seeing endless posts for PSWii60.

Feral released Imperial Glory on Friday.
    http://www.feral.co.uk/?section=news&id=196&language=english
    The game went to Beta way back in March. Interestingly, the GMA 950 is not supported, so none of the MacBooks and Mactel minis can run it.

All I can say is that I'm glad to see more mac games released. It seems like forever since the last good Mac game came out.

2. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Not our fault if Console gaming is more popular then Mac gaming...well it maybe partly our fault because we like consoles(and some of us like both), but Wii/Ps3 are brand new, so talk about them will be at an all time high. Yes this forum will have lots of console gaming for a while, but I think it will die down slowly over the next few years

3. x86isslow thread starter macrumors 6502a

Its not that I don't like consoles, I guess I'm just a little annoyed/saddened at the lack of mac games and the lack of interest in them.

4. Chone macrumors 65816

Chone

Thats why you turn to the dark side... come on, PC Games, you know you want to...

Gaming on the Mac is a lost cause, it was fun during the 90s when being a Mac gamer actually had advantages (there were some exclusive killer apps for the Mac) but nowadays, there is hardly any games that make you want to game on the Mac, not to mention the crummy ports and performance.

Windows XP is the superior gaming platform but I still use my Mac for work because well, for one, expose makes your life 100 times easier on Photoshop (handling 40+ pictures at once becomes a breeze) and still speeds up the flow when using other applications, second some pretty good apps are mac os x exclusive and third, my Mac is the fastest computer in the house (Mac Pro FTW) so working on it makes more sense than on the PC, even when using applications available in both platforms.

5. x86isslow thread starter macrumors 6502a

Can't even imagine trying. I only have VPC 7.