Few iWeb sub-pages questions...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by NewSc2, Jan 25, 2007.

1. NewSc2 macrumors 65816

1st question: I'm trying to create a "reviews" section in my iWeb website. I used a blog template and then I wanted to create some subjects underneath the "reviews" heading (i.e. games, music, restaurants, etc.) but I can't figure out how. I'd like all to show up on the main "reviews" page but I'd like to have each able to be sorted out. Can iWeb do this?

2nd question: For the photos page, how does iWeb handle multiple photo albums? Can I group photos together and show a thumbnail so my visitor can click on it and see the rest of the photos from that trip?

If iWeb can't do these things, what other program out there should I check out?

2. NewSc2 thread starter macrumors 65816

3. NinjaMonkey macrumors regular

I'm not sure about your first question but I may be able to help on the second one.

First thing to do is make a photo page for each collection of photos you want grouped together. Then, create a blank page and drag in the pictures you want to become thumbnails and resize them. Next click on one of the photos and go to your inspector (the little pallet that lets you change the titles of pages, font, etc) and click on the blue icon with the arrow in the center. This allows you to assign hyperlinks. It should give you a drop down box of all your pages, from there just assign the correct photo page to each thumbnail.

I hope this makes sense, I'm at work and don't have iWeb in front of me. If you want an example go to my page below and click on the Photos page at the top.