ffm Free Foto Messenger

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by paravelblue, Apr 1, 2011.

1. macrumors newbie

Apr 1, 2011
    Been using this app for messaging online buddies for a month or so. Useful as it doesnt need any personal detail exchange and quick to set up. Great for sending free pics too. BUT it stopped working yesterday and I uninstalled it to try reinstalling.. Where has ffm gone on the app store?! I can't find it to reinstall it! Anyone else having this problem? Mostly though does anyone know what's going on and if I can get the app back?

2. macrumors newbie

Apr 3, 2011

Yes I do have the Same problem i loved that app I want to no where it went that was A really easy app to use I hope they put it back in the app store :( does anyone know where it went??? :s
  3. thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 1, 2011

Try this link on your pc and then sync your iphone through itunes again..

Hope it works for you but it failed for me :( FFM is in my itunes but when i try and sync it it just tells me that i'm not authorized to... Very frustrating!
  4. macrumors newbie

Apr 8, 2011
  5. macrumors newbie

Apr 13, 2011
    After you download it from mediafire and it goes on your iTunes , how do u put it on your iPod ?
    Cuz I've been trying to put it and it won't let me
    but there's this thing that says if I wanna sync the checked apps , it has to do something about restoring the stuff I already have on there with the data on my itunes
    does that mean it erases my photos and music and stuff?
  6. macrumors newbie

Apr 17, 2011
    IPod sync

You plug your iPod in to your computer go to iTunes and it will sync it on for you!