Figures...

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by SiliconAddict, Oct 29, 2004.

1. SiliconAddict macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

Fedex estimated that my iPod photo was going to arrive the 3rd. Well I'm out sick today from work with the flu or something and what arrives there? Yep. It showed up early. The funny thing is that I had it shipped to work because typically that is where I am during the day. How thou vexes me cruel cruel fate!
    So with a 100* temp I'm mulling the 20 minute drive to work to pick up my baby. What can I say. Its my first iPod and my first non-CD digital music player.

2. emw macrumors G4

emw

I had that happen, sort of, when I ordered my iMac. I ordered it shortly before my son was "scheduled" to be born, but it arrived the day he did. Now, don't get me wrong - it was an easy choice (mostly), but I didn't get much chance to play with my Mac when it first came in...

Do you know anyone at the office who'd be willing to run it over to your place? It sucks to have to drive 40 minutes when you're sick.

3. jsw Moderator emeritus

jsw

Anyone, that is, whom you'd trust with your new iPod? With only a 100* fever, I'm surprised you even considered staying home once you found out it had been delivered.

4. SiliconAddict thread starter macrumors 603

SiliconAddict

GAH! Now there is a tornado watch and severe weather right where I work. Screw it. I want my iPod damn it! I'm going in...and prob going to stop off at the Apple store and pick up an iTrip while I'm at it! :cool: