Figurine Photography Competition!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by tektonnic, May 18, 2006.

1. tektonnic macrumors 6502

tektonnic

Ok,

So I saw this;

Little Artists

Minifig on Flickr

and thought it was cool, wondered if anyone had ever done anything like this or felt inspired to do so, if so I think it would be wicked to see your work!!

...and remember don't phone in, its just for fun!

2. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i recently got a macro lens and have been meaning to take some pictures of a bunch of figurine type things... i took a few test shots a while back. i'll post some next week when i'm back from a trip. remind me! ;)

3. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

Those look awesome!

Makes me want to go buy some new legos sometime. I used to have a box full, but donated it to a shelter housing Katrina evacuees.

Are they still like $50 for a treehouse on an island?

4. octoberdeath macrumors regular

octoberdeath

no way i used to take pictures like that when i was in high school! i thought they were cool but all my friends thought i was stupid. thats cool though. i don't have my pictures with me but i'll try to get them and post them on here.

5. sarae macrumors 6502

I've taken pictures of my friend's playmobil collection, since she has a whole bunch of different sets. I find they can make some really weird pictures, and look really creepy if you use a flash.

6. tektonnic thread starter macrumors 6502

tektonnic

I'm at uni now so far away from toys, wanted to do something with my old toy cars like the 2 1/2 inch long ones but oh well!

Also got lots of wrestling figures, all at home though....