Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dskyles

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 16, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Hey all!

I recently started helping my company with their social media. After talking to a few people, they recommended that I learn video editing to help generate better content on FB and Instagram. A friend gave me Final Cut Pro (v10.1.3) and I've messed around with it a bit, but I'd like to learn a lot more. Are there any good sites/tutorials out there someone had good luck with? I'm not opposed to paying a little bit of money for a good one. Any information is helpful.

Thanks!

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
Hey all!

I recently started helping my company with their social media. After talking to a few people, they recommended that I learn video editing to help generate better content on FB and Instagram. A friend gave me Final Cut Pro (v10.1.3) and I've messed around with it a bit, but I'd like to learn a lot more. Are there any good sites/tutorials out there someone had good luck with? I'm not opposed to paying a little bit of money for a good one. Any information is helpful.

Thanks!

Lynda.com will be one of your best paid sites for learning. I have used them on occasion and found them to be very easy to follow. Here is another cheaper alternative from the Mac App Store called: Learn—Final Cut Pro X 10.1 Edition Training.

n8mac

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2006
Ohio
I watch videos on YouTube called "MacBreak Studio" under the channel "Pixel Corps". They have some good tips.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.