Final Cut Sequence : not found :( HELP....

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by MRU, Nov 8, 2006.

1. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Please help.

Final cut 5.1.2 was working all day and all of a sudden it decided that my sequence wasnt there and the message on screen says not found ???

Arghhh..

So I loaded the autosave vault and all the ones from today are not found? What's going on with it.

Anyone know / experienced similar. I'm facing a deadline... :(

2. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Well I dont know what went wrong, but I managed to load a old project 24hours old and just had to re-do everything. I guess somthing maybe a render or some-such got corrupted.

I made the deadline anyway.

3. FF_productions macrumors 68030

FF_productions

Well too late for a response but I think trashing preferences would have done trick using Final Cut Pro Rescue, or even erasing the render files and re-render everything.

At least you made the deadline..

4. MRU thread starter macrumors demi-god

MRU

Doh, why didn't I trash the prefs :rolleyes: Too much panic I wasnt thinking straight I guess.. Mind the deadline with 1 hour to spare.. it was getting close.

5. Garden Knowm macrumors 6502

SOLID ADVICE for all problems in FCP

iloveyou

6. melgirl233 macrumors newbie

Trashing Prefs repairing permissions did not work

I have been having that same issue. trashed my prefs and repaired permissions verified disk nothing doing... Opened old versions of project, the sequence is there but can't be found. If I figure this out, I will post if anyone has other ideas please post...

7. melgirl233 macrumors newbie

O.k. found it just had to go to a much much older version... read somewhere else that to help avoid this problem, when projects start getting large save your segments as separate projects... hopefully this works to eliminate future issues.