Final Fantasy 7 for nintendo?

Discussion in 'Games' started by ijimk, Oct 4, 2004.

1. ijimk macrumors 6502a

Jun 17, 2004
    I have recently heard the new Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children movie is coming out. I think it was just released in Japan. I also heard there was a Final Fantasy 7 before crisis game (game set pre Final Fantasy 7) coming out for nintendo DS around the same as the movie release. So i was wondering if they were re-releasing FF7 on Game Cube or Nintendo DS. Anyone have any info?
  2. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

Dec 3, 2003
    Southeastern Louisiana
    Er, no, I know of two games only. One is a FF7-themed cellphone game and the other is a PS2 game which stars Vincent Valentine...

Other than that, nothing that I know of.
  3. Elan0204 macrumors 65816

Apr 16, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    No, sorry nothing for Nintendo.

FFVII: Advent Children is a movie that will be released on DVD and Sony's PSP. It has not been released in Japan yet, and has not been given a firm release date.

FFVII: Before Crisis is a cell phone game that has like 0.001% chance of ever leaving Japan.

FFVII: Dirge of Cerberus is a game that was recently announced for the PS2. It will star Vincent Valentine and is more of an action/shooter type of game than a traditional Final Fantasy RPG.

A note for any Final Fantasy fans in Montreal. The Montreal Film Festival will be showing a 30 minute preview of FFVII: Advent Children. Here is a link to more details.