Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ajampam

macrumors regular
Jul 31, 2005
Apple really updated those books....they are pretty cool machines...wish you lots n lots of luck and fun with it :)

Viewtiful Rich

macrumors regular
Mar 26, 2005
Sweet! I'm a new Mac user too... I'm spending all my free time learning all the cool little things about OSX, it's just awesome!

Elrond39

macrumors 6502
Aug 16, 2005
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Viewtiful Rich said:
Sweet! I'm a new Mac user too... I'm spending all my free time learning all the cool little things about OSX, it's just awesome!

I know right now that my next is going to be a Mac.... just not sure which (I have two or so years until that time, at any rate.).

Chaszmyr

macrumors 601
Aug 9, 2002
Viewtiful Rich said:

One of the little things you need to learn is that if you hold shift when you minimize a folder, activate exposé, or activate Dashboard it will do it in slow motion. Great for showing off eyecandy to your PC using friends :D

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Ultimate-Omen said:
thanx for the support and positivity everyone. So far I am extremely pleased with my ibook.

The iBook is great. Very happy to hear of your excitement. Getting additional memory is very smart. How much are you planning to purchase? You notice a increase in performance. Getting AppleCare is also very important.

Ultimate-Omen

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 5, 2005
San Jose, California
wdlove said:
The iBook is great. Very happy to hear of your excitement. Getting additional memory is very smart. How much are you planning to purchase? You notice a increase in performance. Getting AppleCare is also very important.
im planning on maxing it out, which means ill be buying a 1gb ram stick for my baby. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.