Finaly a sharing program for mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by hogman, Apr 11, 2005.

1. hogman macrumors member

hogman

I was lookin online and i have finaly found a file sharing program for macs. Its called "x-factor" and i just love it :D. Its quite simple and reliable, Exept for a cuple of times it will deleat your searches but this is not comen. if anyone wants to look it up then you can look up on google "xfactor sharing program" but not just "xfactor" evedently there is some scate bording thing at xfactor.com :confused: . well try that.

P.S. Who has the g3 power book?

2. jeremy.king macrumors 603

jeremy.king

3. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

I've tried them all, and Limewire is still the best. Very fast most of the time. You can even get Limewire Pro off Limewire.

4. hogman thread starter macrumors member

hogman

actualy iv tryed limewire to and it dosnt work on my g3(g4 update) but xfactor dosnt work on my g4 so whatever works for u

5. LeeTom macrumors 68000

LeeTom

6. noel4r macrumors 6502a

Yup, I like Acquisition as well. Although, I haven't used Limewire in a very long time...

7. chaos86 macrumors 65816

chaos86

limewire was a resource hog when I used it. since then ive used acquisition, poisoned, and xfactor, and of the three i like xfactor the best because of the features and lack of crashes and always being able to find the servers (unlike poisoned that randomly dropped servers in my experience)