FINALY got my Macbook!!

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Shackler, Aug 20, 2008.

1. macrumors 6502a

Shackler

I got the stock 2.4 Blackbook and i couldn't be happier!!
    I don't care what apple comes out with in September i have decided that i like the look of the Blackbook more than aluminnum of the MBP or any concepts and casing pictures i have seen to date.
    Its going to be a long four years of University with this Macbook with SSD HD's and 4GB of RAM down the road.
    Its day 2 and i got my music and files of my old computer installed all the apps i think are must haves and just getting to learn the new OS.

Quick questions though:
    How do i do scren and battery calibrations?

2. macrumors 6502a

winninganthem

3. macrumors member

4. macrumors 65816

hogfaninga

Congrats. I just recently purchased a new white 2.4 4GB 250GB HD Macbook(my second one--sold my other one).

The reason being, I love the look of the black(I like it better than the white--personal choice) and don't care for aluminum. This one will have enough power/options to do what I need it to.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

5. macrumors regular

M4CBOOK

6. macrumors 6502a

MacLadybug

Wow so many new MacBooks!!

Congratulations!! I've had my BlackBook for almost 3 months now and I LOVE it. The 4 GB of ram make it scream. Had a MacBook Pro that I gave to my son. Not missing the 15.4 screen at all, not missing the backlit keyboard either. Better battery life and feels so much more portable. Every where I look in MacRumors someone has just gotten a new MB. You'll get used to the OS fast... no defragging, rebooting, freezing, restaring, and on and on... just fun!

7. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Shackler

Thanks everyone. and Maclady bug you are so right i just had to job the club :D