Firecracker injuries

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wdlove, Sep 4, 2003.

1. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

2. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

OMG, thats horrible! WTF was he thinking? Hey a firecracker in my butt sounds like a good idea... It'll make me look cool!

:rolleyes:

3. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

What a idiot! Wow, If I stick a firecracker up my ass it's cool:rolleyes: I can top that! Tape a firecracker to my...He's cool! HIs ass got blown away. I can top that! my dick got blown away:rolleyes:

4. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

"Damn bubba! You bin in your mama's beans again?"

5. Roger1 macrumors 65816

Roger1

So, is this guy a candidate for a Darwin Award, or what??

6. iGav macrumors G3

I was just waiting for the 'Jackass' reference... :rolleyes:

7. Stelliform macrumors 68000

Stelliform

:eek: OK, was anybody able to read that without their jaw dropping? What an idiot!

8. rueyeet macrumors 65816

rueyeet

First reaction: Well, at least if natural selection in the human species doesn't entirely favor intelligence, at least it doesn't favor THAT kind of stupidity either.

Second reaction: owwwwwww :eek:

9. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

So those things that they mentioned in the Jackass movie were actually showed on film?

What a truly stupid thing to do......:rolleyes:

I hope he recovers, but I can't imagine its going to be comfortable for him for a long time to come....

D

10. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

11. jadariv macrumors regular

I just want to know what kind of firecracker he used so if I ever do it I won't end up like him.

12. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-Roger1

If he doesn't have kids, yessiree!

13. wdlove thread starter macrumors P6

wdlove

You are very correct about the pain. Orthopedic pain is great r/t the pelvic fracture. He has many surgeries ahead of him. There is no guarantee that he will ever be normal. Currently he is doing his business via a bag!

They have public service announcements every summer about the hazards of firecrackers. It seems that shows like "Jackass" has more efffect on people than the news, trully a sad state of affairs! :(

14. sosumi macrumors member

15. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

i'm one of the biggest free-speech fanatics you'll ever meet, but i think they need to frigging arrest those jackass people, i went to see one in a comedy club, not expecting anything too outrageous (i only vaguely knew who he was), and after snorting rock salt and (of course) stapling things to his body, he broke a light bulb and started carving up his tongue. i had a couple of rum and cokes in me, "had" being the operative word. at least i splattered a few people on the way out, and the crowd (who loved him) probably thought being puked on was funny.

pnw

16. uhlawboi80 macrumors 6502

wow paul...thats disgusting. i would have got up and left long b4 i threw up. what kind of idiot cuts up their own tongue with glass and staples things to themselves...

still, you have to be a JACKASS to be stupid enough to imitate the jackasses.

Darwin award for this guy if he doesnt make it...at least its sounding like he wont reproduce :rolleyes:

17. patrick0brien macrumors 68040

patrick0brien

-uhlawboi80

Actually, he is eligible as:

"The Darwin Awards honor those who improve our gene pool... by removing themselves from it. These men and women gave their "all" in an effort to improve the human species. Of necessity, the honor is generally bestowed posthumously."

This doesn't mean he had to kill himself, just remove his ability to reproduce before he's reproduced.

-paulwhannel

Not only am I a free speech advocate, but an advocate of a Constitutional Amendment that read "You have the right to be stupid enough to get yourself killed"

If a person is stupid enough to use a hairdryer in the shower, or a lighter to see if a gas can is empty, I ask them to go ahead, they're using my precious oxygen.

Did you know that if you attempt suicide, and fail, not only will you have to live with any damage, but you will be charged with attempted murder - of yourself! The only thing sillier would be if it was punishable by death.

18. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Anyone here ever see G.G. Allin perform? Talk about a sick and perverted performance.