Firefox not saving login data for forums?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by ReanimationLP, Aug 10, 2006.

1. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

My firefox is not saving the data for the forums, which is rather annoying, I have Remember Me checked and everything, but ever since FF updated, I have to sign in every fracking time I come onto MR. :mad: which annoys me because I like to be able to post without having to login constantly.

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Try deleting the MR cookies, or just clear all cookies, of course, then see if it sticks the next time you try...

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

The REPLY and NEW THREAD button suddenly turned "off" for me. I can't see them, and I can't post using Firefox, my usual browser. While I generally like Camino more anyway, but since I can't reposition tabs around like I can in Firefox, it is a slight annoyance.

4. TheMacster macrumors newbie

5. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

Did it only happen after you started the thread on wanting to know the sex of each member? :D

6. freiheit macrumors 6502a

Clear Private Data

Firefox 1.0.5.x has a Clear Private Data feature. You can customize it to clear data every time you close Firefox and you can also customize what data it clears. Go into your Firefox Options menu item to the Privacy tab and click the Settings button at the lower-right. Chances are you want Saved Form Data and Saved Passwords to be UN-checked.

7. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Yeah same here. I have the latest version of Firefox also, which is strange because it works fine.