Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

leifislive

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Hi,

I successfully installed XP via Bootcamp and my XP audio software Sampitude. I did also install the MOTU traveler using newest drivers. However, it does not comply perfectly. I was installed alright, but when using it, it doesn't work properly. MME seems to work, but doesn't. ASIO doesn't work at all.
Basically it crashes the program, but if you just unplug it, everything works fine again, using the internal audio.

Do you have any suggestions what I could try? Is this still an issue with the Firewire support by the Apple drivers in XP (the interface worked alright with my IBM Thinkpad).

Thanks for help!

Best,
Leif

leifislive

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2006
Hi,

thanks for your reply, I have posted a similar thread on the german support forum of MOTU. Could you specify what you remember with these issues?

thanks!

best,
leif

P.S.: If I try to launch cuemix, it states, that the traveler is not connected to a bus supporting the needed data traffic (I forgot the exact phrase)

nearby

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2010
Hi,

thanks for your reply, I have posted a similar thread on the german support forum of MOTU. Could you specify what you remember with these issues?

thanks!

best,
leif

P.S.: If I try to launch cuemix, it states, that the traveler is not connected to a bus supporting the needed data traffic (I forgot the exact phrase)

well,
years later i face the same problem,
even after deinstalling all existing drivers and starting from scratch, brandnew WinXP SP3 all updated, newest Bootcamp version etc. same message as you mentioned.

And like you wrote, if i try to launch cuemix it doesn´t work, no device using cuemix detected, that´s the message.

I tried the links down, but they don´t work, well, a long time passed since,
maybe you can tell me how you solved this problem.
Thanks a lot, Michael.

...and from Motu i got no answer, there was some reply first but they don´t really know, at least it seems so and now they just don´t answer any more.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.