Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

makdeniss

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2011
European Union
bmrtb67cuaadd1u.png-large.jpg

BMRSrD_CMAAV6vZ.png

bmrs8yrcyaegohb.png-large.jpg

I wonder if they're real or not. Look nice enough to be true...

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
How do we know these are legit? Oh and I can only see the second image. The other two don't show up.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Oh ye of little faith...;)

Curious why anyone should assume they're legit? I've seen enough concepts floating around the past few months...anyone could throw a photo up on twitter and claim it was a leak.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
I hope it's fake (I can only see the middle one), but the lock screen is still a waste of space if true.

That's why I call fake. We got some rumors about the lock screen possibly changing but no details. This looks to me like someone mocking up a new lock screen based on the vague rumors out there. Plus I'm curious how a perfect photo of iOS 7 on an iPhone 5 would leak. The only people who would have it on their phones are Apple software engineers/designers (and execs like Federighi and Ive). I can't see any of them leaking this to some random person on twitter. And the lock screen doesn't look very different to the current lock screen so it certainly wouldn't get anyone excited.

GoGa

macrumors regular
Feb 5, 2012
That lock screen slider looks way too much like a volume slider, I highly doubt apple would be that dumb.

I'm 99% sure this is fake.

Rogifan

macrumors Penryn
Nov 14, 2011
Apparently they are fake. Why would the lock screen not show you how much the battery is left?

The settings photo has no cellular or wifi in the status bar but does show the time and battery life. The second one does show cellular and wifi but no carrier name and no battery life indicator. Seems to me these are just sloppy mockups disguised as leaks.

ThisIsNotMe

Suspended
Aug 11, 2008
The lockscreen shows full cellular (no carrier) while the settings page says "No Service". Hrm.

Appledict

macrumors regular
Dec 17, 2012
Those are obviously fake but I like the font type on the first and third photo(used in 2:27 and the date).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.