First my ibook my iPod was STOLEN!

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by regan, Apr 7, 2006.

1. macrumors member

Jan 10, 2003
    What a WEEK!

First my old G3 ibook DIES. I've been waiting for the intel ibooks...but now I don't have any laptop to tide me over till then. (at least I have my imac at home).

And WORSE....just yesterday my 60 gig photo iPod was STOLEN! Already I am going thru withdrawal. I had 3,000 songs(and growing) on it, and hundreds of photos. (CURSE you whoever took it!).

Anyway, now I am waiting for the intel ibooks AND a possible video ipod update.

I am DEFINITELY waiting for the ibooks, but my question is, should i wait for the next video iPod update? I've heard there maybe an update very soon. I didn't count on my iPod being stolen, so I haven't been keeping up with any iPod rumors...and don't know what is or isn't solid.

Thanks for any info.

2. macrumors 6502

Nov 3, 2005
    I do think that an iPod Video update will be a reality soon.
    Can't tell you when (actually, no one can) but I can guess that something new might come till July...
    There's been a lot of rumors talking about a wireless video iPod with wireless phones.
    Ps: why don't you just fix your old iBook while you wait for the new line?
  3. macrumors 6502

Jan 12, 2005
    Houston, Tx
    What are the symptoms with your Ibook G3? Maybe we can help get it working again...