First Next-Gen Game Trailor

Discussion in 'Community' started by dynamicd, Apr 5, 2004.

1. dynamicd macrumors 6502

Just caught this by chance on another game site. http://www.darksector.com/ The game is obviously called Dark Sector and it's for either the PS3 or XBox Next or both. Mind you, the trailor shows the actually in-game visuals. :D

2. Powerbook G5 macrumors 68040

Powerbook G5

I remember those "Raven" Xbox demos that supposedly only showed off 10% of the system's true power that had graphics similar if not better than those of these demo movies, but that didn't pan out quite as it was hyped to be so I'll believe this when I see it on the PS3 or XBox2 or whatever it comes out on.

3. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

You bring up a valid point. Every system tries to pull that garbage on us. Look at how lifelike it is...AND IT'S IN REAL TIME! If this is really what it's going to be like, awesome. But like Powerbook said, I'll believe it when I see it.

As far as the game goes, I think it's too bad we didn't actually get a glimpse of the game itself. Just a guy sneaking around. It could end up sucking.

P-Worm

4. 1macker1 macrumors 65816

1macker1

and the CG parts of the game always kicks ass, but the actual game play isn't up to 'next gen' console par. IMO.