FL Studio Mobile now in the Play Store

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Jessica Lares, Apr 18, 2013.

1. macrumors 604

Jessica Lares

Music apps aren't common on the Android side due to latency issues, but it's getting better. Today Image-Line released their popular FL Studio Mobile app on the Play Store for $19.99.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imageline.FLM

Not bad, considering it has a megabyte extra compared to Cubasis, which is what I use on my iPad. That costs $49.99 too. But I have used FL in the past and really liked it.

2. macrumors 68000

paulsalter

Very nice and it is tempting

Just need a OS X version now, think I got free lifetime updates from when I bought it for PC years ago

3. macrumors 68000

roxxette

Yeah weird how its available on iOS for years now but no OSX love.

4. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Didn't even know they had an iOS app out. I bought it for PC back in 2006 I think. I loved that suite. Haven't used it in a while though.

5. macrumors 68000

roxxette

Using Ableton now ?

6. macrumors 68000

vastoholic

Nothing now. I bought FL on a whim just to try it out and do some experimenting. I was never serious into it. Made a few covers and remixes then lost the time and interest in it.

7. thread starter macrumors 604

Jessica Lares

Yeah, I forgot they didn't have an OS X app. I haven't actually used it since like 2001/2, hahaha. Apparently it's in the works though.