Flagship Apple Store coming to Philly!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by jimsowden, Jul 29, 2004.

1. jimsowden macrumors 68000

jimsowden

Gary over at ifoAppleStore eludes to a new 2 story flagship Apple Store that will be making its way into Philadelphia at 1727 Walnut St. The city, having the lowest concentration of Apple Stores for a large metrapolis, is said to be long do for something in town, the current closest store being in the King of Prussia mall, about half an hour away. What do you guys think?

2. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

It's an interesting location, near Rittenhouse Square where money lives. I would have expected it to be in Liberty Place.

3. seamuskrat macrumors 6502a

seamuskrat

Good News

This is good news. I am moving to Philly from LA. And in LA you cannot toss a stone and not hit an apple store. And a flagship store no less. Csnnot go wrong with that.

4. krimson macrumors 65816

krimson

Democratic People's Republic of Kalifornia
    I am too, spring of next year, unless i find another job in the meantime.

5. jemeinc macrumors 6502a

there's a Mac Store in Philly called "Springboard Media" that kicks the crap out of the King Of Prussia Apple Store...
    It's at 2212 Walnut Street... I used to get all of my stuff there until they opened the Apple store in Marlton , NJ...
    www.springboardmedia.com

6. quagmire macrumors 603

quagmire

I want a flagship store in our nations capitol. If philly is getting one I think D.C will get one soon.