Flarestorm v2 Compatibility

Discussion in 'Games' started by Bran, Jan 19, 2004.

1. Bran macrumors member

The Flarestorm v2 that just came out seems pretty promising. Anybody got any games working yet? I so far have tried these:

Gran Turismo 2
    Legend of Mana

And Legend of Mana worked up to the point where you have to actually load the ingame data.

Gran Turismo 2 got past the disclaimer, and black screens. (This exists on the ePSXe on windows too, seems like a CDROM timing issue)

*worked with ePSXe 1.4 though.

Which games have you guys tried? Is there any configurations that will let Legend of Mana and GT2 work on my iBook G4?

Post. :p

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Gran Turismo 2 works fine in Virtual Game Station, but Virtual Game Station doesn't work on the iBook G4 :(

FlareStorm still has quite a long way to go before it'll be fully usable.

3. steveolio macrumors member

steveolio

Virtual Game Station on iBook G3 @ 700

i can't run VGS on my ibook, is there anyway? i boot up OS9 and it still doesn't work!!! it's pissing me off. any help would be great.

4. ExoticFish macrumors 6502a

ExoticFish

The inner depths of madness, aka Kent, OH
    i tried flarestorm2 with FF8 and it was nice to see that it at least started up. FF8 is the only PS1 game i own and i want to i've been waiting to play it till i can on my Mac. the colors were off and the USB gamepad mappings (although i could set them) would not work so i could get any further than the intro. i wonder if the flarestorm people could get together with some of the people over at ePSXe people since their emulater work a heck of a lot better (too bad it's only for win and linux)