Flip4Mac previous version download?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by plucsok, May 7, 2007.

1. macrumors newbie

Flip4Mac recently upgraded to version 2.1.1 and they have a major flaw in their software... if youre using tabbed browsing and switch tabs from a video file, the video will stop loading and when you switch back to it, it will restart downloading... major issue for someone as impatient as me.

would anyone know where to download Flip4Mac version 2.1.0.33? i would really appreciate it! thank you!

2. macrumors 68000

epochblue

I hadn't upgraded yet - thanks for the heads up...there might be an old version on VT or MU, but I'm not sure.

3. macrumors newbie

It's worse in other aspects too. If you have purchased wmv studio it won't allow you to export wmv at default setting anymore (quality = 90 and bit rates are a lot better).
    Fortunately I still had a copy of the previous version. I can upload it for you if you haven't found it yet?

Edit: Actually, just in case, here it is http://zenixstudios.com:8080/2007/5/9/zip/f/Flip4mac.zip (alt+ left mouse to download)

4. macrumors 65816

iKwick7

Thanks for the heads up. I actually got the notification to upgrade last night, good thing I didn't!

5. Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

Note that Flip4Mac has the old versions available on their site.

I upgraded yesterday, but haven't run into this issue yet.