Flip4Mac Universal Binary Beta

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dailyrorschach, Jun 5, 2006.

1. dailyrorschach macrumors newbie

It's out, the Flip4Mac site hasn't posted it yet, but if you know which trackers to look for you can find it, the site will probably be updated soon.

I'm using it right now on my MacBook and it works just as advertised.

2. yankeefan24 macrumors 65816

yankeefan24

3. dailyrorschach thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry, check digg.com and the usual tracker sites, I don't think it's good policy to link to torrent trackers here.

4. yankeefan24 macrumors 65816

yankeefan24

I checked digg and I found that this is just a closed beta that someone made public. Not an official version.

5. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

Hmm, I signed up for the beta, they came back to me and asked me for some more details, but so far I haven't heard anything else. I wonder whether they're taking a staged approach.

6. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Its a closed beta Link Have a look at this site,

Enjoy
    SHadoW

Edit: have tried downloading looks like all the mirrors are down gonna be tough to get unless you signed up as an actual beta tester.....

7. AvSRoCkCO1067 macrumors 65816

AvSRoCkCO1067

Thank God. All things considering, it's been 6 months since the first intel mac came out, and an entire year since developers were notified of the change...

...I understand that Office and Photoshop are old programs and difficult to update. But come on Flip for Mac...seriously. :eek:

8. dailyrorschach thread starter macrumors newbie

I haven't really noticed any problems with Office. However, I did manage to install flip4mac, and it works just as advertised.