1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Flowering Words, does anybody know of any tutorials?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Sweetfeld28, Jul 21, 2009.

  1. macrumors 65816


    A friend of mine recently got married, and i have been wanting to make a design photo frame type poster for one of their wedding photos. But, the idea i have involves a bit of drawing i think, but i am not sure.

    I have noticed a couple of designs, i think in Comm. Arts. The design basically looks like normal words, but off of each letter it looks like the letter is growing and curling into other letters; kinda like a flower.

    Does anyone happen to know how, or where to find a tutorial on how to do this?

    This is what i am thinking of:

    Attached Files:

  2. macrumors member


    on pixelmator.com in the learn section there is a tutorial on it

    i hope this helps
  3. macrumors 65816


    Thanks, i give it a try.

Share This Page