Football: Game 2

Discussion in 'Community' started by MacAztec, Sep 10, 2005.

1. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Well, we won. 14-13 over a semi-rivalry team. I had a pretty good game, threw for about 180yds, a TD pass, but could have been WAY WAY better.

First drive, I threw a 40 yard pass to a kid with great hands, hit him in the end zone, in the chest, and he dropped it. Next drive I got my left shoulder separated, but it went back in. Hurt really bad, but i sat out a series then went back in.

Came back and threw a 66 yard TD pass to the kid that dropped one earlier. It was crazy, it was a quick play action pass, with the tight end over the middle running a seam. Right when I did the fake, a linebacker came up to sack me, I jumped up and threw the ball, my buddy snagged it and took it to the house.

So it was 7-7 at half. My shoulder was dead, but it was numb haha. So first drive I threw a fade to our star reciever, he got it for about 50 yards. We were down on their 20 yard line, I threw a corner to the same kid, he dropped it in the end zone for another TD. Next play we ran a pitch to the runningback, he fumbled.

A few series go by, we score when our RB breaks loose, so its 14-7. 3 min left in the game, they score, but miss the extra point. 14-13, their D shut us down, they got hte ball back, went for a 40 yard field goal, we blocked it, won.

Crazy. Here are a few pics that hte local paper took...

Attached Files:

2. MacAztec thread starter macrumors 68040

MacAztec

holy crap, had ice on my shoulder since last night, i looked at it now and it is huggge. i think im gonna go see the doctor about this one...

3. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

Yeah, dislocated shoulder is no fun at all. I popped mine out skiing about 15 years ago and it will still pop out every once in a while. You should definitely visit the doctor. Keep us posted.