Footprints of New 9/11 Seen in Markets

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by diamond geezer, Mar 31, 2004.

1. diamond geezer macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2004

I don't know anything about this website, or about the alleged Airline share dealing pre 911.

I'm only posting on the off-chance something big does happen.
  2. mactastic macrumors 68040

Apr 24, 2003
    You know, I remember hearing something about suspiscious trading in airline stocks just prior to 9/11, but I've heard nothing since. I kind of assumed there was nothing there since it never got picked up on, but it's always been in the back of my head. You could stand to make, or avoid losing, large amounts of money if you knew there was going to be an attack that would have a major impact on some industry. Would be nice to get some definitive answers about whether the terrorists took advantage of their insider knowledge to profit from their acts, and use that to help spot future attacks. Because people who are heavily invested but involved in terrorism would want to maximize profit before the attack, but minimize exposure to loss afterwards.
  3. diamond geezer thread starter macrumors regular

Jan 26, 2004
    Oil and Gold can go up and down for any number of reasons, the sale of Airline share I would consider more specific.