For Macintosh Lovers Everywhere

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by webmacster87, Jun 14, 2004.

1. webmacster87 macrumors newbie

The newest and coolest Macintosh Users Group on the web is here! Fountain of Apples is a place where Mac users can show what they do on their Mac, where Mac users can get Mac support, where they can vote in polls, write product reviews, or simply meet each other. There's even a place where switchers can share their stories! Come drop by Fountain of Apples at http://dhost.info/fountainofapples/!

2. [Beta Code] macrumors newbie

[Beta Code]

3. warcraftmaster macrumors regular

can't wait to get mine up am going to get like 20,000+ users(i know it will happen).i bet you will ever sign up for mine :) .i will get it up in later this year.

4. RandomDeadHead macrumors 6502

5. mvc macrumors 6502a

mvc

Emptiness...

I suggest you make some wild and unsubstantiated claims about Macs and PC's or something similar to get it started with a nice big flame-war.

How about one of these:

2.5ghz G5 is just an overclocked 2.0. Otherwise why would it need to be watercooled?

It's about time Apple made a Phone/PDA

Apple ought just get real and start using Intel/AMD and get their new cases redesigned by Alienware. OH and get some decent games...

That sort of thing ought to do nicely. ;)

6. warcraftmaster macrumors regular

whats your problem :eek: you know some people dont want to die alround here or have there house burned down :p

7. PowerMacMan macrumors 6502

PowerMacMan

I always wanted to make a website, now more specifically I want to make one devoted to Apple, good for you for getting in the big stuff! :)

8. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

I would kinda like to find a website where flame wars were cherished, trolls were honored, and bitter insults were extolled.

Of course, I appreciate and enjoy the close community that has formed here too much to want MacRumors to be that site, but I would like my occassional craving for flaming to be satisfied somewhere.

9. Oirectine macrumors regular

Oirectine

http://www.adequacy.org/ !

And, as much as I hate to say it, http://www.kuro5hin.org/ is full of jerkish trolls. *sigh*

PS: What do you have against Best Buy?

10. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I'd love to have a place for flamewars as well. Some place to vent, call each other names, and just bash everyone and everything you think is dumb, or extremely frustrating.

*grabs for his pitchfork and torch*