For Sale or Trade: iMac 700Mhz G4 Combo Drive with Software

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by Computer_Phreak, Oct 6, 2002.

1. macrumors 6502

I am wondering if anyone is interested in, or knows the approximate value of:

iMac 15" LCD
    700 Mhz G4
    Combo Drive

With:
    OS X Jaguar 10.2.1
    Photoshop 7
    Photoshop Elements 2.0
    Quark Express 5
    Office v.X
    Avid DV Express 3.5
    Reason 2
    Final Cut Pro 3
    Shake 2.5
    Premier 6.5
    Virtual PC 5 with XP Pro
    Toast Titanium
    Warcraft III
    No One Lives Forever
    Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
    Tony Hawk 2
    Soldier Of Fortune II
    Caesar III

Let me know what you think I could get for it, in terms of $ and / or a PowerBook.

I am not selling this yet, but if I get any good offers I will consider them.

Thanks

2. macrumors 6502

would ya take 100 ux for it ;) no tengo much dinero para comprar una computadora nueva antes de ano luego.

<<i am in spanish 3>>

3. macrumors 68030

cr2sh

That’s a lot of software titles, not to be cynical, but do you have legitimate licenses for each?
    The imac goes about $1200 and software makes it tricky... on one hand there's a lot of pricey titles, but not everyone has a use for them so you're alienating some purchasers... IMHO, you're looking at maybe $1600, less if you don't have the paperwork. Just my thoughts, others will disagree I'm sure... :)
    I doubt you'll find any PB users willing to trade you, unless its like an early 400. I wouldn't even consider a PB 500 a fair trade for the 15".

4. macrumors 68020

How many miles on it?

The 15" is about to be discontinued. I think you can get $900, maybe $1000 for the machine without the software. Depends on how much wear it's had. If you're one of those people who leaves it on all the time, take $800. I'd recommend selling the software separately.

5. macrumors 6502

Hmmmm. I'll think about it.