For sale or trade: Original iBook

Discussion in 'Marketplace Archive 1 (Posts count)' started by dsharits, Jun 27, 2004.

1. macrumors 68000

dsharits

I have the original blueberry iBook for sale or trade. It does have a problem with the the screen, as it displays a mosaic of colors. It does boot, and it works great except for the screen issue. Makes a great project piece. The only piece that I am hesitant to part with is the 3gb hard drive. I may include it , depending on what the offer is. I am looking for mainly a trade for an older power mac (eg. 6100, 7500, G3, G4? etc.) or an Apple Studio Display, but I am open to offers/trade prospects.

Daniel

2. macrumors 6502a

macg4

trade offers

Hello i have a powermac 6400, powermac 6500 or that i would trade

3. macrumors member

KiDrOck80

4. macrumors 6502a

RGunner

Email sent

I have a decked out PM 7300 which is a nicer machine than the 7500 series, capable of >50 front side bus, scsi, Plextor CD-R burner.

Let me know.

5. thread starter macrumors 68000

dsharits

6. thread starter macrumors 68000

dsharits

Update

I have received some great offers, if anybody still wants to participate. I wasn't really clear before, but I will consider a trade for about any hardware, any desktop system, PDA's, iPod's (yeah, I wish), studio displays, iSight, accessories, etc. Remember, it doesn't hurt to ask. It is still available, but going fast!

Daniel

7. macrumors 68030

slooksterPSV

How much would you be willing to sell it for, and what things does it come with? (software, hardware etc).

8. thread starter macrumors 68000

dsharits

Update

I am just about ready to make a final decision on this trade, so if anybody else wants to jump in and be considered, be my guest. At this point, I have decided not to take money offers for it, because i just have too much possibility for a few of these trades. I will probably have my final decision by Thursday, so hurry if you want to get into the action. Thanks for all of your interest! I will update this thread if and when something happens.

Daniel