For the Aussies - Crumpler bags

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by gdavid, May 19, 2004.

1. gdavid macrumors newbie

Just found a great australian online shop (www.ozonlineshop.com.au) where you can buy crumpler bags about 25% off recommended retail. Postage to NZ isn't that bad either and if they don't have what you want in stock you can email them and they seem pretty good about getting stuff in.

2. aswitcher macrumors 603

aswitcher

Thanks. Shame their stock range is so limited though.

3. OzOnlineShop macrumors newbie

We're building up the stock slowly but surely

Please check back once in a while as we're adding stok slowly but surely and dropping prices too. AND we've just removed the shipping charges within Australia.

Cheers for the positive comments though.

4. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

5. legion macrumors 6502a

Freaky or spamming, you make the call :eek:

(after all, they are both newbies)

6. gdavid thread starter macrumors newbie

What so I am not allowed to recommend a good shop I find? Its rather hard to find good CHEAP computer bags in this part of the world. I thought people would appreciate the link. Perhaps you shouldn't be so judgemental the forum is called buying tips and recommendations after all!!

7. bidge macrumors 6502

The best online shop for computer stuff in New Zealand is http://ascent.co.nz free shipping all over New Zealand and it's almost always there the next morning, sometimes even same day!!?!

And there prices are all pretty competitive

8. gdavid thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for that link, I was more meaning a place to buy cool computer bags (Something other than the usual plain black or ugly backpacks) which NZ is devoid of.